Jackie Clark Music has changed its lesson availability to off-site.
This change of lesson availability provides a more reliable service to students, at a lower cost. Online lessons are now provided by a one-time single payment that provides access 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Lessons are provided by Udemy.com (A world-class online education platform) who also provides fully secure payment processes. Courses are always available with lifetime access.
The costs associated with providing courses online direct from the site increase year on year. These costs are making the cost to students prohibitive.
By providing courses from an alternate platform, students get courses delivered at a better price point, than is possible by providing courses directly.
Europe and some states in the US make it difficult to provide online services by, introducing expensive to manage regulations on a regular basis.
- Students have a much cheaper price to pay
- More time is available for us to provide support
- More time is available for us to improve existing or create new courses
- Courses are available 24 hours a day 365 days a year for life
- A 30-day money-back guarantee provided by a large industry-leading company
- Security of knowing your details are kept safe by an industry-leading company.
- We do not have to manage students’ personal information as we do not collect any.